Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Treats That Worked

I made these little sweets for parties, or just because. They are my favorite projects. :)


Monkey Bread, although I use cinnamon rolls and crescent rolls too. 


Brownie Cookies, just from a super fudge-y mix. Follow the box and just watch them closely. The link is from scratch.


Oreo Truffles, red and black icing, and bamboo forks made my eyeballs perfect for Halloween! 


King Cakes for Fat Tuesday...they were simple, quick, and just the right kinda sweet for right after dinner. I used Grand's Biscuits and sprinkles because that's all I had at the time. 



Monkey Cupcakes for my nephew's first birthday. I loved these, and they were a huge hit! Making all the different faces was the fun part!

Others that worked, but I didn't take pictures of:


No comments:

Post a Comment