Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Decorative Things That Worked

These are minor decorative projects I've done. I got these ideas from various pins (sometimes more than one) and I'll do my best to properly attach them to each idea.











Sea glass, coffee beans, and 'table scatter' (from Target) in vases with candles or flowers are always a hit and so easy. The coffee bean idea came from this pin.


Dollar Store frames, fall print ribbon, paper and dry erase markers...unfortunately, the frames easily broke so I have to get more. It will be very easy to change with the seasons/occasions. Here is the original idea. 
That was my Halloween costume, I was a housewitch. :)

Home decor may be my weakness, but I'm working on it. Here's to hoping Pinterest will inspire me to try more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment